Winter Programme 2019-2020
An evening of 10 minute presentations from members.
George Dellar and Presidents Cup Competition with Judge Peter Going.
A talk titled "Wonderful Macro" by Dr John Brackenbury.
The fourth of the monhly competitions with Judge Paul Radden LRPS, DPAGB, ASINWP, EFIAP
A talk from Tony Barraclough titled "Shape, Texture & Colour/ Is Photography Art?" and a talk by Brian Sibley about his trip to Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies.
A talk titled "Prints and the Paper" by Chris Palmer FRPS DPAGB APAGB EFIAP. Sponsored by Fotospeed and Longridge.
A talk titled "My way with monochrome" by Tom Lane.
St Ives Inteprint Exhibition and Competition.
The fifth of the monhly competitions with Judge Colin Strong LRPS CPAGB
Quartet Competition with Judge Richard Houghton.
A talk titled "Astro Photography" with Nick Szymanck FRAS.
A talk titled "Undiscovered Norfolk" with Chris Ward.
The sixth of the monhly competitions with Judge Dave Steel DPAGB.
Annual DPI Competition with Judge Dave Stewart LBPPA.
Annual Print and Monochrome Competition with Judge Trevor Rudkin.
Annual General Meeting
Annual Dinner and Awards.
Summer Programme 2020
Tue13Aug20197:00 pmFront of St Mary’s Great Church on King's Parade
Evening in Cambridge
The plan looks something like this:
1) Meet at the front of St Mary’s Great Church on King's Parade at 7pm
2) Market square and Rose Crescent
3) Trinity Lane, including Queens Gate views of Trinity Great Court (need to check what time they close the gates)
4) Garret Hostel Lane and bridge (views of river and colleges)
5) Backs (timing should be good for golden hour)
6) Silver Street and Mill area
7) Little St Mary’s Lane and Peterhouse area (small lanes)
8) Trumpington Street
9) Kings Parade and Corpus Clock
10) The Eagle (9 ish)
Contact Tim Norman or Mark Andreson