Winter Programme 2019-2020
A talk titled "Aspects of Iceland" by Barrie Hatten.
A talk titled "Picture the past" by Hannah from the Norris Museum.
A talk titled "Costa Rica" by Vaughan Clark.
The first of the monthly competitions with Judge Ben Pike.
A hands on session hosted by Jonathan, with a tutorial followed by practice. Bring your camera's and tripods if you have them.
A talk from Alice on camera settings followed by presentation of BPE images from Gary Dean.
The second of the monhly competitions with Judge Jim Hartje ARPS, EFIAP, APAGB, DPAGB , BPE5
Interclub competition with Swavesey Camera Club and Judge Jonathan Vaines.
Our Annual Exhibition. Setup on November 7th
A talk titled "Vantastic - A Hebridean Tour" by Gary Dean LRPS CPAGB BPE2*.
The third of the monhly competitions with judge Naomi Saul ARPS, DPAGB, ASINWP, EFIAP
A talk titled "Looking Local" by Chris Shepherd. Website
As photographers we often suffer from “Locational Myopia”, constantly wishing we were in some exotic location with the best possible equipment. In this talk I detail my fight with locational Myopia and ways to overcome it as well as personal journey to become a landscape photographer.
Sat07Dec2019Sun08Dec201910:00 amCorn exchange St Ives
Annual St Ives Artsfest exhibition open 10am to 4pm
Preview eveing Friday 6th December at 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Interclub competition hosted by SIPC with Ely, March and St Neots CC with judge Robert Good.
Tue17Dec20197:30 pmFree Church
Christmas Social Evening with food and quizzes.
Summer Programme 2020
Tue13Aug20197:00 pmFront of St Mary’s Great Church on King's Parade
Evening in Cambridge
The plan looks something like this:
1) Meet at the front of St Mary’s Great Church on King's Parade at 7pm
2) Market square and Rose Crescent
3) Trinity Lane, including Queens Gate views of Trinity Great Court (need to check what time they close the gates)
4) Garret Hostel Lane and bridge (views of river and colleges)
5) Backs (timing should be good for golden hour)
6) Silver Street and Mill area
7) Little St Mary’s Lane and Peterhouse area (small lanes)
8) Trumpington Street
9) Kings Parade and Corpus Clock
10) The Eagle (9 ish)
Contact Tim Norman or Mark Andreson